Sport and Recreation Management College Instructor, Dad, Husband, Volunteer, Former City Councillor, Habs Fan. All views are my own.
Tuesday, 14 June 2016
Olde Fashioned Carnival
Great annual event organized by the staff at Culture Summerside. My children love going to this event.
Location: Lawns of Wyatt Heritage Properties – 205 Prince Street
Description: Mark Friday, June 24th on your calendar for Wyatt’s 14th annual Pre-Canada Day Olde Fashioned Carnival. In celebration of Canada’s birthday and the start of summer, the lawns of the historic properties turn into the grounds of a Victorian style carnival from 4 pm to 7 pm. The carnival offers something for all ages and is a place to meet old friends and make new ones.
http://culturesummerside.com/olde-fashoined-carnival/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is me with the late, great Guy Lafleur. He was my first hockey hero. When I was maybe 6-7 years old, my uncle gave me a Guy poster wh...
-
My best friend and loyal pet passed away today at the age of 12. Don Cherry had Blue, well I had Nicki. She was my campaign manager for two ...
-
Government Department in Summerside I was certainly surprised and extremely pleased on Friday April 4th when I attended the provincial speec...
-
Incase nobody has noticed through the media, I am a huge policy guy and that is one of the main reasons I ran for City Council. I think poli...

No comments:
Post a Comment