Just announced to Mayor and Summerside City Council last week that I will not to running
for re-election this fall in the municipal election. I want to spend more time with my children and get more involved in their activities. I want to thank the residents of Wilmot and all residents of the City for their support over the last 8 years. Hard to believe how quickly it went by.
I would also like to thank City staff, Mayor and Council for supporting me in various initiatives I brought forward. I especially want to thank my wife My Linh, my children and family for their support. I will continue to work hard until the end of October when my term comes to an end.
Thanks,
Cory
Sport and Recreation Management College Instructor, Dad, Husband, Volunteer, Former City Councillor, Habs Fan. All views are my own.
Tuesday, 29 April 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is me with the late, great Guy Lafleur. He was my first hockey hero. When I was maybe 6-7 years old, my uncle gave me a Guy poster wh...
-
My best friend and loyal pet passed away today at the age of 12. Don Cherry had Blue, well I had Nicki. She was my campaign manager for two ...
-
Government Department in Summerside I was certainly surprised and extremely pleased on Friday April 4th when I attended the provincial speec...
-
Incase nobody has noticed through the media, I am a huge policy guy and that is one of the main reasons I ran for City Council. I think poli...
No comments:
Post a Comment