Remember Han Solo in the Empire Strikes Back when he says to Princess Lea, "Who's Scruffy Looking?"
In my humble opinion, this new council needs to sit down and discuss our business strategic priorities we want staff to work on. I love sports and recreation and business development, in particular in this region. Do we get our fair share, I don't think so however we need to spend our efforts on attracting more college and university business, aerospace and manufacturing jobs. What's the plan? We will be updating our strategic plan this year.
Sport and Recreation Management College Instructor, Dad, Husband, Volunteer, Former City Councillor, Habs Fan. All views are my own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is me with the late, great Guy Lafleur. He was my first hockey hero. When I was maybe 6-7 years old, my uncle gave me a Guy poster wh...
-
My best friend and loyal pet passed away today at the age of 12. Don Cherry had Blue, well I had Nicki. She was my campaign manager for two ...
-
Government Department in Summerside I was certainly surprised and extremely pleased on Friday April 4th when I attended the provincial speec...
-
Incase nobody has noticed through the media, I am a huge policy guy and that is one of the main reasons I ran for City Council. I think poli...
No comments:
Post a Comment