Sport and Recreation Management College Instructor, Dad, Husband, Volunteer, Former City Councillor, Habs Fan. All views are my own.
Tuesday, 19 May 2009
Policing of Read Drive and Route 2
Policing in the city is covered by our own municipal police force, however, the policing of Route 2 and Read Drive is policed by the RCMP. The RCMP do what they can but I would prefer to see the policing within city boundaries be conducted by our own police force. It was discussed tonight by council so it seems there is a willingness to start this discussion with the province.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is me with the late, great Guy Lafleur. He was my first hockey hero. When I was maybe 6-7 years old, my uncle gave me a Guy poster wh...
-
Government Department in Summerside I was certainly surprised and extremely pleased on Friday April 4th when I attended the provincial speec...
-
My best friend and loyal pet passed away today at the age of 12. Don Cherry had Blue, well I had Nicki. She was my campaign manager for two ...
-
Incase nobody has noticed through the media, I am a huge policy guy and that is one of the main reasons I ran for City Council. I think poli...
No comments:
Post a Comment