This Saturday, July 5th, the Summerside Farmers Market will open its doors to the public! The market is located in the historic Holman Building in downtown Summerside, and is accessible from the back entrance of Dominion Square. The public can visit the market every Saturday between the hours of 9 am & 1 pm.
The market will offer a variety of products, from meat items such as pork, beef, and seafood, to an assortment of produce like lettuce, beans, berries, and peppers. There will also be ready-to-eat food including breakfast and lunch items, preserves and breads and fairly traded coffee. The market will also feature a number of crafters who will be selling everything from garden stones to quilts to jewellery. The market also features a children’s play area.
Market organizers and vendors are looking forward to welcoming residents and visitors to the Summerside Farmers Market. See you there!
Sport and Recreation Management College Instructor, Dad, Husband, Volunteer, Former City Councillor, Habs Fan. All views are my own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is me with the late, great Guy Lafleur. He was my first hockey hero. When I was maybe 6-7 years old, my uncle gave me a Guy poster wh...
-
My best friend and loyal pet passed away today at the age of 12. Don Cherry had Blue, well I had Nicki. She was my campaign manager for two ...
-
Government Department in Summerside I was certainly surprised and extremely pleased on Friday April 4th when I attended the provincial speec...
-
Incase nobody has noticed through the media, I am a huge policy guy and that is one of the main reasons I ran for City Council. I think poli...
No comments:
Post a Comment